At We Care Family Wellness Center, we strive to partner with our patients in order that we can assist each person to achieve optimal health. We pledge to provide the highest quality up-to-date medical care to all ages in a welcoming, friendly, honest and compassionate environment. We will listen, take each patient seriously and provide support, education and comprehensive treatment in an effort to help each patient to help himself/herself. We will do all this because…… http://ninacrews.com/category/gallery-posts/ WE CARE!
At We Care Family Wellness Center, we provide comprehensive care to people of all ages. We are a full service, family practice facility that also provides integrated , specialty Osteopathic Manipulative treatments when appropriate. Below is a partial list of the services we provide. If you have questions about your medical needs or needs of family members, please feel free to call us.
- General physical exams (all ages)
- Sports and school physicals
- Well child exams
- Well adult exams
- Pediatric care
- Adolescent care
- Sick visits (same day whenever possible)
- Well woman exams (pap smear, etc)
- Bio-identical hormones
- Minor skin procedures (mole checks, mole removals, wart removals, minor laceration repairs, etc)
- Breathing treatments
- Osteopathic Manipulative treatments
- Trigger point injections
- Evaluation of sports injuries
- Treatment of migraines
- Asthma care
- Diabetes care/education
- Hypertension care/education
At We Care Family Wellness Center, we are determined to provide the highest quality family medicine care in a friendly, welcoming and relaxed environment. We accept most private insurance plans. We are NOT contracted with any AHCCCS plans: (Mercy Care, Health Choice, Phoenix Health Plan, Care 1st, Maricopa Health Plan, and others), nor can we bill worker’s compensation. Please be aware that if your insurance requires written referrals for diagnostic tests, specialist visits, etc., you will need to allow several days for processing as we are a small office.
At We Care Family Wellness Center, we have created a staggered schedule to be maximally convenient for all our patients. Our office hours are listed below. For an appointment, please call
cheap accutane for sale Office Hours:
Mon 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Tue 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Wed 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Thurs 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Fri 8:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
This practice is geared toward and limited to patients who are highly motivated to seek optimal health and who are willing to actively participate in their own health care. We will tailor the treatment plan to your individual needs and provide you with information and guidance which will assist you in seeking health and enable you to become more self-reliant. If you are the kind of patient who expects everything to be done for you without your active participation in this process, this practice may not be right for you.
1. Please arrive at our office on time for your appointments.
2. Please provide pertinent past medical records or assist us in obtaining them.
3. Co-payments, fees applied to deductibles and co-insurance fees are expected as services are rendered.
4. We accept cash, personal checks and major credit and debit cards. We will assist you however possible with insurance companies but it is ultimately the patient’s responsibility to settle outstanding balances and to contact insurance companies regarding questions of coverage, benefits, etc.
5. Because we limit the number of daily appointments and spend long visits with each patient, failure to appear for your scheduled appointment is impolite and unfair to us. Please give us the courtesy of at least 24 hours notice when canceling scheduled appointments. We reserve the right to assess patients a $50 charge for same day cancellations or “no-shows”.
We Care Family Wellness Center is in federal compliance with HIPPA laws and will protect your right to medical confidentiality. As required by law, you will be asked to sign a notice of privacy practices and patient rights at your first visit. Upon request, you are welcome to a written copy of these HIPPA regulations. You may view a copy of the policy within our patient forms.
Dr. Jordan Ross is committed to medical education and has been an associate clinical professor at the Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine for many years. He is committed to training the next generation of physicians. As such, I understand that a medical student may be present during my visits and may, under direct supervision, participate in providing my medical care.